
Yes, as everyone has heard we did have our little Tennis. He was little too. 5 lb 13 oz. and 18" long. Everything says that he looks just like Chad. I have to agree with them. He has been an easy little baby for the most part so far. He is very alert and not to fussy. He was weighed on Sunday and is weighing in now at 6lb 1oz. Not to much bigger but he is definitely growing. His little preemie clothes aren't to huge on him anymore. Give me two months and he'll be so fat. The nurses at the hospital nicknamed him peanut and that is kindof what we have been calling him.
Being a parent is definitely the most gratifying thing I could have ever done. Chad has been pleasantly surprised also. He and I both agree that Tennis has been easier than we anticipated. Of course save the few nights that he just decides that he is going to be awake when mom and dad want to sleep. We love him so much. More pics coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment