Monday, February 23, 2009

Round two....


Well family, we haven't used this blog in over a year and as the owner I was on the verge of deleting it, when I reconsidered. There are many more members of our family that have started blogging since we initially started so I thought I'd take another shot at keeping a family blog to share pictures, stories, reunion info, etc. I am not the only contributor right now, but I'd like to have even more family members contribute (if you would like to post something, email me and I will give you the username info to sign up as a contributor!) For my first post I want to remind all of my lovely cousins out there that this lady (above), who we all adore is having a birthday soon! And I'm guessing most of us will unfortunately not be able to see her on her birthday. So I'm starting a project, I'm going to be sending grandma a "box of love" so to speak filled with love notes of things I adore about her and stories I remember. I would like it if this box contained more than just letters from me, so calling all family members-- please email me, mail me, or hand deliver anything letters you would like to contribute and I'll add them to the gift! Also I'd love to post some of our most humorous stories on the blog for other family members to enjoy. In order for her to receive it in time I will be mailing it off on March 2. That means the clock is ticking, so instead of procrastinating just do it right after you read this, email it to me and you are home free & your grandmother will feel very well loved on her special day. After all our Grandma is "the bomb" right?

No comments: